4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Gables, Eton, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- OPEN DAY STAURDAY 2ND DECEMBER
- Please ring for appointment
- Last Two Remaining
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse
- Gated development
- Located in historical Eton
- Fantastic transport connections
- Book appointment on 01344 295375
No.5 is a 4 bedroom end-terrace townhouse situated within a small gated development in the Berkshire village of Eton. Split over three floors this spacious home offers an impressive open plan kitchen/dining/ living room area opening onto the garden. Both master bedroom and second bedroom boasting en-suites and a study on the second floor.
The Gables - An impressive collection of five contemporary houses set within a prestigious gated development in the Berkshire village of Eton.
All homes at The Gables are finished to exacting standards. Careful thought has been given to the detailing of these gracious residences to ensure that they not only have 21st century living firmly in mind, but that they are in keeping with the heritage of the main building.
The development is located close to the highly desirable village of Eton, recently acclaimed as one of the ten most beautiful villages in England. Formerly owned by the world-famous public school, Eton College, the historically significant building dates from 1843 and features an impressive front façade with Dutch gables and distinctive diamond diaper patterns in red brick.
Offering the perfect combination of contemporary living and period charm, in a delightful and extremely convenient setting within easy reach of both London and Heathrow, a home at The Gables gives you the very best of all worlds.
Viewings by appointment only - call 01344 295375
Square Footage: 1,936 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SND150147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.