2 bedroom apartment for saleBoiler House, Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3
- 791 sq ft
- 0.3 miles to Hayes and Harlington Crossrail
- Landscaped roof garden
- Private balcony
- 250 year lease and 10 year building warranty
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 56 available car parking spaces and secure communal bike storage
- Bedrooms come with fitted timber veneer wardrobes and light deep pile carpets
- Integrated kitchen appliances
Available to move in from early 2018 - The Boiler House, part of The Old Vinyl Factory
Help to Buy available
Located on the sixth floor of The Boiler House, this beautiful one-bedroom apartment with floor to ceiling windows is full of natural night. The hallway opens into a delightfully modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The contemporary kitchen is home to integrated appliances and expansive workspace. The apartment also benefits from a large balcony leading on from the living area, providing a generous, peaceful outdoor space. The double bedroom is light and airy with fitted wardrobes. The fully tiled bathroom is accessible from the hallway and features a raincloud shower to help you relax and unwind.
The Boiler House is a unique opportunity to live within The Old Vinyl Factory, whose buildings were once the headquarters for HMV and EMI - the home of modern music in the UK.
The development is less than five minutes' walk from the new Crossrail station, Hayes and Harlington. It will take just five minutes to Heathrow Airport, 16 minutes to London Paddington and 20 minutes to Bond Street on the new Crossrail line. This makes The Boiler House not only a great place to live, but a fantastic investment opportunity.
On the exterior walls, stainless steel cladding is used as a nod to the site's industrial heritage, which is offset by a striking corrugated orange stairwell. The apartments offer a contemporary way of living whilst interacting with the outdoors; the rooftop garden and private balconies provide a calm utopia from city life.
All apartments include seamlessly fitted storage and high-quality appliances that enhance these well-crafted and beautiful homes.
Please contact our Residential Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.