2 bedroom flat for saleScarisbrick Street, Southport
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Convenient For Southport Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Would Make A Good Buy To Let Investment
Located perfectly for Southport town centre within walking distance of the shops, public transport links and local amenities, is this two bedroom ground floor flat. Ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors the property had an internal accommodation that briefly comprises: communal entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Additionally the property comes with one allocated off street parking space.
14' 7'' x 13' 3'' (4.44m x 4.04m)
Double glazed bay window to the front, electric wall mounted heater, ceiling coving, electrical points and television point.
11' 6'' x 5' 8'' (3.50m x 1.73m)
Fitted with a range of wall & base units with complimenting work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with drainer & mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated four ring electric hob & oven with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, electrical points and double glazed window to the front.
10' 3'' x 11' 6'' (3.12m x 3.50m)
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling coving and wall mounted electric heater.
10' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.27m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling coving, wall mounted electric heater and electrical points.
8' 4'' x 4' 5'' (2.54m x 1.35m)
Fitted suite in white comprising of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with overhead shower, tiled walls & floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side.
Allocated off street parking.
Service Charges - £113.28 Per Month (Includes Water) Lease - 999 Years Management Company - Fisher German
Communal entrance with secure entry phone system.
10' 9'' x 4' 7'' (3.27m x 1.40m)
Wall mounted electric heater, meter cupboard, electrical points and ceiling coving.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50911095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8240344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.