3 bedroom town house for saleDe Brompton Villas , Newcastle, Staffs , ST5 2BD
- Beautifully presented and maintained
- Three bedroom end town house
- Convenient for Newcastle town centre
- DG & GCH
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Integral garage
- EPC rating C
DRAFT DETAILS. BUY TO LET INVESTORS ONLY CURRENTLY GENERATING £895 PCM. A modern three bedroom end town house with spacious accommodation over four levels. Situated ideally for Newcastle town centre, Univeristy of Keele, UHNM hospital complex and commuter roads. The accommodation comprises, separate W.C. garage and utility area to the lower ground, hallway kitchen/diner and lounge with balcony to the ground floor, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and master bedroom with en suite on the top floor completing the accommodation. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and driveway providing off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.