2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3NN
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Entrance Vestibule & Welcoming Hallway
- Spacious Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Wrap Around Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** TWO BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A LARGE CORNER PLOT SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN ST ANNES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a sought after location in St Annes. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Annes square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, large breakfast kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance wrap around gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.