2 bedroom terraced house for saleExmouth Road, Southsea
- Two bedroom terraced house
- Generous garden which is not overlooked
- Finished to a fantastic standard throughout
- Sought after location
- Estimated rental potential of £800pcm-£825pcm
- No Chain - Move for Christmas
This stunning and cosy little two bedroom terraced house is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Nestled just off of Albert Road but close also to Marmion and Palmerston Road, this house is situated in a location that is requested and time and time again...
This stunning and cosy little two bedroom terraced house is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Nestled just off of Albert Road but close also to Marmion and Palmerston Road, this house is situated in a location that is requested and time and time again. Benefiting from two double bedrooms; a large open plan lounge diner; a fantastic finish throughout and also no forward chain - this could be your new home for Christmas! Early viewing is advised.
Double glazed door to front elevation, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, cupboard housing meters, laminate flooring, internal door to:
Lounge/Diner 23' max x 11' 3" ( 7.01m max x 3.43m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with LED spotlights, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front and rear elevation, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, opening to:
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 7" max ( 3.68m x 2.01m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with LED spotlights, smooth plastered walls with splashbacks, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces,
Smooth plastered ceiling with LED spotlights, tiled walls, double glazed obscured window to rear elevation, bath with overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Stairs form ground floor. Smooth plastered ceiling, loft access, smooth plastered walls, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.86m max x 3.53m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with LED spotlights, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, carpet.
Large paved part fence part wall enclosed rear garden with small shed at the bottom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50913402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.