4 bedroom penthouse for saleRiverside Quarter, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- 15th & 16th floor duplex apartment
- Winter garden
- Enviable river views
- Please note some photos are computer generated images and are indicative only
- 24hr Concierge and Secutiry Service
- 24 Hour concierge and CCTV
- Residents' gym, pool and spa facilites
- Fibreoptic super-fast dedicated broadband
- Secure underground car parking available
- EPC Rating = C
This duplex penthouse is set on the 15th and 16th floor of the newly completed Five Riverside at Riverside Quarter. The apartment offers generous views across the River Thames.
The development offers easy access to all parts of London with two underground stations close by and the Wandsworth main line station nearby. Alternatively the Thames Clipper service, which has the Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier located on site, offers access down the Thames to Chelsea, Embankment and Canary Wharf, to name but a few.
Riverside Quarter is ideally positioned beside the river Thames, opposite the fashionable Hurlingham Club and next to the open space of Wandsworth Park. Residents of Riverside Quarter benefits from exclusive on site amenities including pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and fully equipped gym. Other on site luxuries include the Marco Polo restaurant and deli - a popular local eatery. Apartments are finished to a high standard with quality materials and finishes throughout.
As well as having an on-site Thames Clipper Pier taking commuters into the city, the Residents also have a Shuttle Bus Service during commuting hours to East Putney and Putney Stations.
Square Footage: 2,431 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAD140549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.