4 bedroom town house for saleMelcombe Place, Weymouth
Offers in Excess of
- Victorian Town House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Recently Renovated
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Weymouth Seafront
Fox and Sons are proud to offer this Four bedroom character town house with two reception rooms, extended kitchen, rear garden, Recently renovated .Off road parking, very close to Weymouth seafront viewing's are highly recommended. FOX AND SONS 01305783488
This is a delightful attractive town house nestled in town close to Weymouth seafront. The property is a short walk from Weymouth Town, Seafront, Brewers Quay and Hope Square for pubs, restaurants and many festivities throughout the year for all the family. The accommodation is over three floors with two reception rooms and a extended kitchen, the bathroom is on the first floor and boasts a shower and a separate bath, the master bedroom is on the first floor and has a feature chimney stack and there are two further bedrooms on the second floor. The property has recently been renovated to a very high standard and benefits from a driveway with parking for two cars. Please call Fox and Sons now to arrange your viewing.
Door to entrance hall. Double glazed window to front. Tiled flooring.
Single glazed door and window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled. Extractor fan.
Lounge 13' Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to front. High ceiling. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 5" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed rear window. Double glazed door leading on to the garden. High ceiling. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Carpet
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side. Brand new fitted kitchen with wall base units and work surfaces over. 1 1/2 Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Washing machine. Space for a fridge freezer. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Spot lights.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to side. Wall base cupboards with work surfaces over. Dishwasher. Spot lights.
Double glazed window to rear. Stairs from first floor. Stairs to the second floor. Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 11" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 5.16m Max x 3.33m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling. Carpet
Bedroom Three 11' 7" Max x 10' 11" MAx ( 3.53m Max x 3.33m MAx )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Double glazed window to side. Heated towel radiator. Bath. Double shower cubicle. Low level YWCA and low level vanity hand wash basin. Full tiling. Mirror with lights. Spot lights. Tilled flooring.
Bedroom Two 16' 11" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 5.16m Max x 3.33m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Driveway laid to brick paving. off road parking for two cars.
Fully enclosed, Walled with brick outbuilding. Concrete floor. Rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50922993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.