2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCamp Road, Gosport
- Completely refurbished two double bedroom bungalow
- Two extensions built in 2014
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- New windows and doors throughout
- WONDERFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Fox and sons are delighted to welcome to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with off road parking and side access, landscaped rear garden, extension to rear decorated to a high standard throughout, Do not miss out!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this truly wonderful semi-detached bungalow which has benefited from a full course of refurbishment and multiple extensions since 2014. The vendors have installed a modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, a modern fitted bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle and bathroom storage. All walls and ceilings have been replastered, the boiler was replaced in 2017, the list goes on!
The property also benefits from a south facing rear garden and off road parking to the front for several cars!
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Composite door, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/diner 25' 2" x 11' 6" ( 7.67m x 3.51m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation, Feature fireplace, cupboard housing central heating boiler, three radiators.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, integrated electric double oven, Ceramic electric hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, wine cooler, Composite Barn-style door to:
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, Opening to south facing garden.
Bedroom 1 20' 8" max x 10' 7" max ( 6.30m max x 3.23m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, UPVC patio doors opening to south facing garden, Two radiators.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" max x 11' max ( 3.58m max x 3.35m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, in-built cupboard, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, Separate D shaped shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wc, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars and side access. The rear garden boast newly laid patio with railway sleepers defining grass areas and island, Two sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50923380.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.