2 bedroom maisonette for saleSt Stephens Road, Plympton, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UPVC DG & GCH THOUGHOUT
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Representing an excellent first time purchase or investment opportunity is this spacious first floor maisonette located in Plympton. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, Upvc double glazing, gas central heating and private gardens. Call 01752 344349 today to book a viewing.
A spacious first floor maisonette situated within a popular residential area of Plympton, close to local shops and public transport.
The property features a private entrance with stairs ascending to a landing with access to a large loft. There is a excellent sized living room adjacent to a modern fitted kitchen with amples space for appliances. There are two very good sized double bedrooms plus a bathroom suite.
Externally, the property benefits from a private garden area mainly laid to lawn and a small patio area to the side.
The property is entered via a Upvc door to side with stairs asceding to first floor.
Accessed via stairs fron entrance. Loft access, Upvc window to side, radiator.
Living Room 17' 8" x 10' 9" max ( 5.38m x 3.28m max )
A large living area with front facing Upvc window, wood laminate flooring, picture rail, gas fireplace & radiator. Open arch into:
Kitchen 13' 7" x 5' 9" ( 4.14m x 1.75m )
A fitted kitchen with matching wall & base units, Upvc window to the rear, sink/drainer, gas cooker point plus space & plumbing for various white goods.
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 14' 5" ( 3.15m x 4.39m )
An excellent sized bedroom with dual-aspect Upvc windows to the front & Side, built-in wardrobes & radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
A further double bedroom with rear facing Upvc window & radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level wc, rear facing Upvc window & radiator.
The property featurtes a private lawned area to the side, plus an additional patio area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50927946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.