4 bedroom bungalow for saleIdsworth Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire, Uk, PO8
- Wow factor family room
- Large garden with outbuildings
- Four to five double bedrooms
- Large master suit with walk in wardrobes
- Situated within a private road
Located in an extremely desirable area of Cowplain is this attractive detached chalet bungalow. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout this property is not to be under estimated by those who assume is small in size. Arranged over two floors; accommodation is versatile and spacious throughout. Finished in neutral tones the decor compliments the modern style of living. Ground floor briefly comprises of an entrance hall, large formal lounge, three double bedrooms and family bathroom, to the rear is a large family room which provides a fantastic space to entertain in; boasting a large kitchen area which opens onto a lounge area with bi-folding doors onto the garden this space is amazing. Upstairs offers a generous master suite with plenty of built in cupboard space, 'his and hers' walk in wardrobes and shower en-suite.
Outside boasts a large, fully enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn for you to enjoy offering seclusion and peace; there is also the benefit of a home office and summer house which could make an ideal annex space and a teenager snug; either way most certainly a space to suit a variety of needs.
There is plenty of parking on the driveway and garage to the front.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Within a stones throw away from the golf club this property can be found tucked away in a private cul-de-sac within the heart of Cowplain in the highly sought after Idsworth Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50928114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCN170455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Cowplain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.