5 bedroom detached house for saleAppletree House Main Street, Farrington Gurney, BRISTOL, BS39 6UL
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern detached family home
- Five bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Built in 2010 with remaining NHBC certificate
- Village of Farrington Gurney
- Motivated seller
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed garden backing on to fields
Situated in the sought after village of Farrington Gurney, backing on to fields sits Appletree House, a substantial five bedroom detached family residence.
The property is beautifully presented with a generous level of accommodation, very well suited for families and comes with the remainder of it's NHBC certificate, having been built only 7 years ago!
You enter the property to find a spacious hallway that leads off to the dining room via French doors, a sleek modern kitchen with high gloss units, black granite worktops, utility and dining area. Furthermore on the ground floor is the living room which spreads the depth of this home, which opens through to the former garage now serving as a playroom (A great family space with French doors to the garden too) and a WC.
Upstairs off the landing are four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, a further single bedroom and the family bathroom.
Outside completes this home with a walled garden which backs on to fields, making for a private space with a very pleasant outlook, a storage space from the former garage and parking for 3-4 cars is available on the driveway.
Farrington Gurney is located on the A37, 12 and 10 miles from Bristol and Bath providing good access for those looking to commute to the cities! Great amenities lie within the village including a renowned farm shop with cafe and soft play for the kids, Farrington Park Golf Course, co-op store, garage and public house.
A super family home in a great location!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50929356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 339369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Midsomer Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.