4 bedroom detached house for saleYew Tree Cottage, Yarley, Nr. WELLS, Somerset
- Stunning example of family home just outside of Wells
- Refurbished throughout to a very high standard
- Spacious sitting room, dining room and kitchen breakfast room
- Master bedroom includes an en suite, dressing room and balcony
- In total four double bedrooms, two en suites and family bathroom
- Separate three bed cottage with private garden and parking
- Large patio terrace incorporating a swimming pool
- Orchard and adjoining paddock, 1.5 acres in total
- Paddock offers further development opportunities (STPP)
LOOKING FOR A HOME AS WELL AS AN INVESTMENT WITH A RELIABLE INCOME AND FURTHER POTENTIAL FROM A PLOT OF LAND (STPP) ..... Yew Tree Cottage has just been completely refurbished throughout and in addition to the main home there is a three bedroom cottage with its own parking and garden areas. This was a holiday let in the past providing the previous owners with a reliable income. There is an orchard and an adjoining paddock which could also offer development opportunities (STPP). In total the plot extends to around 1.5 acres. The main home is a charming and substantial property which has been rearranged by the current owners to provide spacious, light and airy accommodation. This includes a spacious sitting room, dining room, kitchen breakfast room and a large utility room. On the first floor the master bedroom suite has a spacious dual aspect double bedroom, an en suite bathroom, a dressing room and a balcony. There are three further double bedrooms one with an en suite shower room and the family bathroom. A large patio sweeps around the rear of the property and includes an outdoor swimming pool. There are two separate entrances from the road offering off road parking for several vehicles. Chain free.
Property ref: 121_2366_4517747
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4517747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.