6 bedroom detached house for saleManor Farm House, Kings Bromley Road, Alrewas
- Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Wealth of Features
- Spacious & Well Presented Interiors
- Four Reception Rooms
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Study, Gym, Utility & CLoaks
- Five Excellent Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Mature Gardens, Gated Entrance & Parking
- Popular Village Location
- John Taylor School Catchment
**SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED IN ALREWAS**
This superb detached Grade II Listed building, dating back to the seventeenth century, provides a beautifully appointed, five bedroom property retaining many original features including a wealth of oak doors and beams. Early viewing is highly recommended of this exceptional, period house which benefits from gas central heating and is part double glazed. The property stands on the outskirts of Alrewas, a highly sought after village set within a conservation area and home to The National Memorial Arboretum, a 150 acre site of remembrance. Along with its picturesque 12th century church and wealth of timbered and thatched buildings, running through the village centre is a historic canal network complete with canal side walks, bridges and lock gates. Further leisure pursuits can be found at Branston Golf and Country Club, approximately 7 miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27313130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.