3 bedroom apartment for saleLiner House, Royal Wharf, E16
- 2nd Floor - 953sq Ft
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Available to View
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Residents Leisure Facilities & Spa
- Concierge Services
- Est Service Charge: £3.20PSF
- Lease Term: 999YRS
- No Onward Chain!
AVAILABLE TO VIEW! A recently completed (953sq ft) 2nd floor dual aspect three bedroom apartment with a balcony (51sq ft)in E16's premier riverside development Royal Wharf by Ballymore.
The apartment comprises a spacious open plan reception room with access to a private balcony. There is a well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances and stone work tops. There is a large master suite with access to en-suite facilities as well as a further 2 well sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The apartment is finished to the highest specification with oak engineered floors, signature monochromatic tiling & floor to ceiling windows throughout.
Royal Wharf is E16s newest addition with river frontage and amenities throughout. Residents of the scheme will enjoy concierge services, a residents leisure facility including fully stocked gymnasium, pool and spa facilities.
With West Silvertown DLR & Pontoon Dock DLR on your doorstep and London City Airport moments away Royal Wharf is easily connected to Central London and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27313173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.