4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Murrow, Wisbech, PE13 4HF
- EARLY RELEASE
- New Build
- Detached House
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Dressing Room & Shower Room To Bedroom 1
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Breakfast/ Family Room
- Driveway & Double Detached Garage
- Call For Further Details (01354 696700)
Hall Entrance Hall, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to:
Living Room 6.11m (20'1") x 4.78m (15'8") Double glazed windows and double doors to rear, double glazed window to side.
Dining Room 4.78m (15'8") x 2.85m (9'4") Double glazed windows to front.
Kitchen/Breakfast/ Family Room 7.03m (23'1") x 4.22m (13'10") Double glazed windows to front, rear and side. Fitted kitchen, full Kitchen design details to be confirmed.
WC Low Level WC and wash hand basin
Utility 2.10m (6'11") x 1.79m (5'10") Double glazed door to rear, door to WC. Utility room design details to be confirmed.
Landing Double glazed window to front, stairs to ground floor and doors to:
Bedroom 1 4.78m (15'8") x 3.27m (10'7") Double glazed windows and double doors to rear, Juliet balcony and door to:
Dressing Room 2.75m (9') x 2.27m (7'5")
En Suite Double glazed window to side, low level WC, Wash hand basin and shower, design and fittings to be confirmed.
Bedroom 2 4.25m (13'11") x 3.47m (11'5") Double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom 3 4.78m (15'8") x 2.85m (9'4") Double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom 4 3.46m (11'4") x 3.63m (11'9") Double glazed window to rear, door to:
Bathroom Double glazed window to rear, bath, low level WC, Wash hand basin and shower, design and fittings to be confirmed.
Outside Driveway and double detached garage. Landscaping to be confirmed.
Agents Note All measurement, details and floor plan are taken from builders plans and may not represent the exact sizes or finishes and should only be used for guidance purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50939232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101372001531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by T Payne & Co Ltd, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.