5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Limes, Bramcote, NG9 3GW
- **PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED** subject to Terms & Conditions
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER
- Fitted wardrobes included
- Curtains and light fittings included
- £1,000 John Lewis voucher included
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Bespoke kitchen with Siemen appliances
- Three bath/shower rooms
- Detached double garage
MAIN DESCRIPTION The Limes development is situated just off Derby Road in the desirable location of Bramcote. The houses are individually named to reflect their location, set amongst mature trees with native hedgerows along the private road leading to the properties.
This five bedroom house is constructed using only the finest materials to include handmade bricks, natural slates and clay tiles, together with bespoke cast stone door surrounds and stone features. Whilst the exterior of the property is designed to a traditional form, the interior reflects a contemporary mood, providing ideal entertaining spaces which include a Nuvo state of the art audio system with hard drive to store your music.
The kitchen has been cleverly designed using the contemporary Sheraton range, and features instant boiling hot water and filtered cold water tap along with built-in coffee machine, wine chiller Siemens appliances and Silestone worktops.
The luxury living is enhanced by the fully tiled quality bathrooms by Porcelanosa with large walk-in showers and under floor electric heating.
Professionally landscaped gardens, with terraces finished in Indian Sandstone, provide a perfect oasis for outside and family entertaining.
Each property comes with a NHBC 10 year warranty.
**PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED** subject to Terms & Conditions
For further information or to book a viewing, please contact Jules Hunt on 07917460033 or Steve Parker on 07917460027
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50940456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431008374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.