2 bedroom flat for saleUxbridge Road, Uxbridge, UB10
- BUYERS CASHBACK IS AVAILABLE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LUXURY GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- RESIDENCE GATED CAR PARK
- PRETTY LAWNED COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- BUILDING INSURANCE/ WATER/ SERVICE CHARGE £1,800 P/A
- 130 YEAR LEASE
Luxury & very spacious 2 double bedroom ground floor flat with residence gated car park, pretty & enclosed communal grounds + own patio garden, master bedroom with en-suite + family bathroom.
33’ lounge/ dining room and contemporary style open plan kitchen, recently refurbished + new carpets.
115 year lease.
Security entry phone system:
Carpeted communal entrance hall:
FRONT DOOR TO HALL WAY:-
Doors to all rooms, 3 storage cupboards.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM: 33’ X 11’ (10’4 X 3.42M)
Electric radiator, double glazed doors to own patio garden.
KITCHEN AREA (open plan):
Contemporary range of fitted wall & base units, fitted electric oven & hob, space for washing machine + stainless steel extractor hood.
BEDROOM 1: 16’3 x 11’10 (4.95m x 3.38m)
Electric radiator, fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows.
Walk in tiled shower, hand wash basin, low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls & floor.
BEDROOM 2: 16’3 X 9’7 (4.95M X 2.94M)
Double glazed windows, electric radiators.
Panelled bath + shower & screen, hand wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls & floor extractor fan.
Own patio garden + large enclosed well tended lawn.
Gated & enclosed residence car park with allocated space.
115 Year Lease remaining
Building insurance/ Water/ Service charge £1,800 P/A
BUYERS CASHBACK IS AVAILABLE IF PURCHASED WITH BROADS PROPERTY SERVICES.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50941515.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204550S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broads Property Services, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.