3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSycamore Green, Old Park Farm
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- First Floor Shower Room
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Private Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Popular Location
- Interior Inspection Recommended
A family size three bedroom property situated in a popular residential area local to a range of amenities and offered for sale with no upward chain. This substantial semi-detached home benefits from central heating and double glazing, but requires some modernisation and offers great potential.
Interior viewings are highly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, side area with useful storage and WC. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a stylish shower room. To the rear is a private and enclosed garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50942532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8229740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.