2 bedroom maisonette for saleMount Pleasant Road, , Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely 2 bedroom maisonette
- First floor
- Handy location close to town & local amenities
- Allocated parking
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This smashing maisonette is close enough to the town centre that you can walk back home with your shopping. The property is location in a very popular location and also comes with its own parking space too. The property has its own front door and all the accommodation is on the first floor with spacious bedrooms and a lovely lounge area which is very light and airy. This apartment is perfect for the first time buyers out there but would also make a great place for the retired couples who are looking to downsize and be close to the town and shops. It is a really great spot here and very peaceful and quiet and also comes with its own little garden area. It is a purpose build maisonette and very economical to run and is sure to stay lovely and warm during the cold winter months. If you are looking to put some money in to an investment then this would also be a great purchase for you as it is sure to bring in a good monthly return. Be quick on this one as it is sure to get snapped up quickly ..
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My lovely mother has really enjoyed this place for about 40 years and she was said to have to leave. Unfortunately, is has now had to go into a home and the flat has become empty. Mum loved living here so much as it was so close to town and she had some great neighbours here too. It is a lovely place to leave and very peaceful too. It is great that it has its own parking space as when I popped over to visit her I knew I always had someone where to park. It is a really spacious maisonette with plenty of storage and it is great that it has its own front door with no communal areas. We both hope however comes here really enjoys it like mum did and we can honestly say that it is a lovely place to live
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'7 x 10'4 (5.36m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 8'11 x 8'7 (2.72m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 8'6 (4.27m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 7'1 (3.13m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50943228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.