4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJellicoe Way, Braintree
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Driveway for Three Cars
- Downstairs Wet Room/Cloakroom
- Good Access to Local Amenities and A120
- Double Glazed and Central Heating
- Council Tax Band C
**GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000** A spacious four bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac location on the popular Fairview development with good access to the A120 and local amenities.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, wet room/cloakroom, lounge, dining area, utility area, study/bedroom four, three further bedrooms, dressing area to the master and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazed throughout, gas central heating, rear garden, driveway for three cars and garage (not large enough to house a car).
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to;
Study / Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Dining Area 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Opaque feature window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.23m x 1.91m )
Door to conservatory, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, wall mounted boiler, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Upvc sealed unit with dwarf wall beneath, widows to all sides, patio doors to rear garden, radiator, brick flooring.
Spaces and plumbing for appliances, tiled flooring, courtesy door to garage.
Wet Room / Cloakroom
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbed in shower, tiled walls and flooring, radiator.
Airing cupboard, access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 17' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.46m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, access to loft space, built in wardrobes, inset spot lights to ceiling, access to;
Dressing Area 10' 10" x 4' 5" ( 3.30m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring. (Initially measured for an en suite but never completed)
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, P shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and flooring.
Laid to paving, mature shrubs, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Driveway to the front for three cars leading to a garage (Not large enough to house a car).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50943615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.