3 bedroom terraced house for salePalmer Avenue, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Good size modern terraced house
- Competitively priced to attract an early sale
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Central heating/double glazing
- Good size rear garden
- Popular location
*** PRICE RANGE £260,000 to £280,000 ***
***0% STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS***
An attractive and well presented modern terrace family home which is situated on a highly popular development.
Located within 2.3 miles distance of Gravesend town centre which offers a variety of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras. Ebbsfleet International Station is within 4.1 miles and offers further excellent rail connections. The ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is within 7.6 miles.
This well planned property has been maintained and improved to a high standard by its present owner and has been competitively priced to attract an early sale. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50943747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THB173913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.