4 bedroom detached house for saleSquirrels Close, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Dining/reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite & en-suite shower room
- Off road parking & private rear garden
- Sought after North Hillingdon location
- EPC Rating C
- 1385 Sq. Ft. (128.6 Sq. M)
A very well presented and spacious four bedroom detached property, situated in this highly sought after location in North Hillingdon, ideal for family living.
The ground floor comprises a spacious open plan dining/reception room, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a cloakroom and a study. The first floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Bedroom one has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking and a private rear garden with a lawn and patio area.
Squirrels Close is situated off Sweetcroft Lane, within easy reach of Court Park, local shops, schools and the London Underground Station with Piccadilly and Metropolitan Lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50944242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.