3 bedroom detached house for saleImperial Avenue, Mayland, Chelmsford
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
**GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000** Located in the DESIRABLE WATERFRONT village of Maylandsea in a quiet cul de sac position is this RECENTLY REFURBISHED and IMMACULATE detached family home, within reach of local shops and amenities.
UPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to rear. Low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with cupboard under, storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 10" x 9' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, UPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 28' 10" x 7' 7" ( 8.79m x 2.31m )
Open plan with UPVC double glazed bay windows to front and rear and UPVC double glazed door to side. Range of eye level and base level units with single bowl single drainer sink. Integrated electric hob with oven under and hood over. Integrated dishwasher and Bosch microwave.
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to rear. Low level WC, panel bath with shower over and wall mounted wash hand basin with cupboard under, splotlights, radiator.
Access to detached garage, which is fully powered. Partly laid to patio seating area, with astroturf and decked area.
Detached single garage with up and over door and access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50944653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.