5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAdelphi Crescent, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4
- Ground floor dining/reception room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
- Shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom suite
- Two second floor bedrooms & shower room
- Off road parking & private rear garden
- Summer house
- EPC Rating D
- 1408 Sq. Ft. (130.8 Sq. M)
Located on this quiet road, close to both transport links and a super store, this extended and well presented five bedroom semi detached house would be a perfect family home. The property benefits from double glazing, large living space and a summer house.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a dining/reception room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a utility room and a shower room. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. The second floor has a further two bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking. The rear garden is private with a patio and lawn area and a summer house.
Adelphi Crescent is situated off Weymouth Road, within easy reach of Lansbury Drive, local shops, schools, Hayes Train Station and Hayes Town with bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50945367.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.