5 bedroom terraced house for saleHaddon Avenue, Leeds
- Five Bedroom Back to Back
- Fire Doors, Smoke Alarms & Emergency lighting
- No Chain & Immediate Vacant Possession
- Potential Rental Income Circa £13500PA
- Popular Letting Location
- Investment Opportunity!!
- EPC Rating - E
An elevated FIVE BEDROOM MID BACK TO BACK property in this popular area, offered with no chain involved and immediate vacant possession, priced in our opinion at a very realistic level for an efficient sale. Potential rental income of circa £13,500!
With GAS CENTRAL HEATING, a modern interior and some UPVC double glazing, we believe this will suit a range of buyers and would urge early viewing to avoid disappointment!Accommodation provided on all four levels comprising; open plan kitchen and lounge, five Bedrooms, house bathroom and w.c and a separate shower room and w.c. and gardens to the front.
Point to note: In our opinion, the property would significantly benefit from changing the lower ground floor two bedrooms into one larger double bedroom with an ensuite by only removing the existing partition wall, creating a more manageable and attractive letting property!! Subject to building regulation approval.
Features include; hard wired security, fire & smoke alarms, Fire doors, emergency lighting, recessed spot lighting, separate shower room & w/c and a house bathroom & w/c and front gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50945386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5842723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehill, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.