3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Avenue, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£140,000
- Lounge/ Dining room, Kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking, Garage
GUIDE PRICE - £125,000-£140,000. A traditional three bedroom semi detached family home which is situated in this sought after location in Wheatley Hills. The property is in need of some upgrading and has no vendor chain.
With a front facing sealed unit door.
With an understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 11" To the recess ( 4.39m x 3.63m To the recess )
A good sized lounge with a front facing double glazed bay window. The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.84m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' ( 3.28m x 1.83m )
With a side facing double glazed window and a rear facing door leading to the garden. Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and a cooker point.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a side facing double glazed window and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" plus bay x 10' 6" to the recess ( 3.33m plus bay x 3.20m to the recess )
A good sized double room with a front facing double glazed bay window. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" to the recess x 12' 9" ( 3.63m to the recess x 3.89m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a useful airing cupboard.
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is full tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' ( 2.26m x 2.13m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a dirveway to the side of the house, providing ample off road parking which leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a patio and out building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50945694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.