2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt. Thomas Drive, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Larger Than Average Garage
- Undercover Carport and Generous Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and The Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * This Detached Bungalow is located in a quiet and private Road and would benefit from some modernisation throughout, in our opinion but has plenty of scope for development (subject to planning permission). The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a UPVC double glazed Conservatory, a fitted Kitchen, a fitted Bathroom, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the Garden is southerly facing and mainly laid to lawn and undercover area for outdoor dining. To the Front there is a brick paved Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles leading to the secure, Under Cover Carport and larger than average Garage. Located within a short walk to a variety of amenities including a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Convenience Stores, Dental Practice the Sea Front and many more. Viewing is a must to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed front door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Doors to the lounge / dining room, bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft space. Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.82m x 4.80m (19'1 x 15'9) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window and rear aspect glazed window and door leading to the UPVC double glazed conservatory. Focal point of the room it provides by a feature fireplace. TV point. Two radiators. Feature original wood block flooring. Door to the kitchen.
Conservatory - 3.51m x 2.36m (11'6 x 7'9) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed conservatory with lovely views over the rear southerly facing garden and UPVC double glazed patio doors providing access. Benefit of power and lighting. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10 x 10') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the rear garden and a side aspect UPVC double glazed patio door providing access to the under cover carport. Fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink with a drainer on the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and splash back. Integrated hob and oven with extractor fan over. Space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. Breakfast Bar area. Doors to the airing cupboard housing the 'Vaillant' combination boiler and two deep storage / larder cupboards housing the electric meter and fuse board.
Bedroom One - 4.45m x 2.90m (14'7 x 9'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of built in wardrobes, bedside tables and cupboards. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.87m (11' x 9'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC glazed windows. Panel enclosed corner bath with hand held shower attachment. Wall mounted shower. Low level WC and pedestal wash basin. Tiled wall and radiator.
Rear - Southerly facing secluded garden. Mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel board facing with an under cover patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Borders flourishing from an array of well stocked small trees and shrubs. Detached greenhouse and timber shed. Personal door to the garage. Gated access leading to the front. Personal door to the under cover carport.
Front - Low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to driveway with slate chipping boarders.
Driveway - Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with a turn style area. Gates leading to:
Undercover Carport - 7.39m x 2.31m (24'3 x 7'7) - Undercover carport area with the benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the kitchen. Personal door to the rear garden. Double doors to:
Garage - 5.89m x 2.97m (19'4 x 9'9) - Larger than average garage. Benefit of power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50947668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27314753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.