3 bedroom flat for saleOrchard Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PJ
- Two/Three Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Refurbished & Modernised Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Shower Room & Separate WC
- Second Reception To The Lower Ground
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** RECENTLY REFURBISHED TWO/THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO ST ANNE'S SQUARE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two/three bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Annes. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Anne's square and promenade, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which has recently been refurbished throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second good size double bedrooms, modern fitted family shower room, separate WC and second reception room/bedroom three to the lower ground floor. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with off road parking for one vehicle leading to a single garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.