5 bedroom detached house for salePrestwick Road, Great Denham, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40
- Popular Golf Course Development
- Five Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite And Dressing Area To Master Bedroom
- Private Rear Garden Backing Onto Golf Course
- Over 3000sq.ft. Of Accommodation
- Double Garage
- Refitted Kitchen Dining Room
This substantial five double bedroom detached family home offers versatile and spacious accommodation set over two floors. The property has undergone many improvements by the current owners throughout. The ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall, 21ft x 18ft lounge, dining room, study, 24ft refitted kitchen dining room, utility room and WC. The first floor features family bathroom and five double bedrooms including master bedroom with dressing area and refitted luxury en-suite. Bedroom two also features en-suite facilities.
Outside the property enjoys a private rear garden enclosed by mature borders and mostly laid to lawn. The property backs onto the 8th hole of the popular 'Bedford Golf Course'. The property benefits from driveway leading to double garage.
Prestwick Road is located on the much sought after golf course development in Great Denham. The development features a variety of similar styled and sized properties with plenty of green space and golf course views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50948112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBE170539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Executive Homes, Bedford Executive. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.