3 bedroom detached house for saleHeartswood Road, Bentley, Doncaster
- Guide price £165,000 - £170,000
- Fantastic three bedroom detached family home
- Open plan living dining kitchen, Orangery
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Front car port, Enclosed private rear garden
Guide price £165,000 - £170,000 A fantastic new build style family home with an open plan kitchen diner. The three bedroom property benefits from a non overlooked rear garden.
With a front facing sealed unit door. Access to the wc, kitchen, lounge and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 11" x 19' 6" ( 3.63m x 5.94m )
A good sized lounge with two front facing double glazed windows. There is a central heating radiator. There are a set of rear facing double glazed doors, leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' max ( 4.42m x 3.05m max )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of gloss effect wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a rear facing double glazed window, overlooking the lawned rear garden. This L shaped kitchen has an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, an extractor fan, a radiator and a concealed wall mounted boiler. There is ample space for a dining table and tiling to the floor.
Orangery 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
The property has a brick built orangery with rear facing bi folding doors, leading to the rear garden and a rear facing double glazed window. This room is a fantastic extension to the property.
Fitted with a low level wc and a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and two front facing obscure double glazed windows.
With a full length double glazed window, overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 2" plus recess x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.71m plus recess x 3.61m into recess )
A double room with two full length double glazed windows, providing an abundance of natural light. There is a central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.63m x 2.87m plus recess )
With two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, overlooking the non overlooked rear garden and a central heating radiator.
A well presented bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and a bath unit with mixer shower. There are white splashback tiles to the walls, a shaver point and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an extensive car port with gates leading to the rear garden. The front of the property has a lawned area and ample off road parking. The property has freehold solar panels. To the rear of the garden is an enclosed lawned garden with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.