3 bedroom terraced house for saleBittern Close, Hardway
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Three Bedroom Middle Terraced House
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS. GOING GOING ...... will be gone soon, view quickly to avoid disappointment
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, walk-in storage cupboard with wall mounted gas central heating boiler, meters, plumbing for washing machine.
W.C., hand basin with tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Lounge - 15'1" (4.6m) Into Recess x 12'9" (3.89m)
Double doors from hallway, PVCu double glazed window and door, fire surround with marble style inset and hearth, electric fire to remain, textured and coved ceiling, stairs to first floor with spindled balustrade, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 19'7" (5.97m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Twin aspect room with stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units with worksurface over, tiled splashbacks, range style cooker to remain, stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, pelmet light, 2 PVCu double glazed windows, textured and coved ceiling, vinyl flooring, radiator.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
Cupboard, currently being used as a computer area, airing cupboard adjoining, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
PVCu double glazed window, built-in double cupboard, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 11'11" (3.63m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
PVCu double glazed window, built-in double cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 9'3" (2.82m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
PVCu double glazed window, built-in cupboard, textured and coved ceiling, radiator.
White suite of panelled bath, vanity hand basin, W.C., PVCu double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling, light and shaver point, tiled splashbacks.
Laid to shingle.
Decking, area laid to decorative stone with inset paving stones, garden shed to remain, rear pedestrian gate.
1. The vendor advises us that there is an allocated parking space close by at the rear of the property.
2. The vendor advises us that there is a Management Agent who are responsible for the communal area costing approx £205.00 per year.
From the A32 and the double set of roundabouts by Fort Brockhurst, proceed into Elson along Elson Road. At the traffic lights turn right into Heritage Way taking the 1st right into Sealark Road. Take the 4th right into Bittern Close where the property will be found shortly on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50950563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.