3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeather Lane, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7
- Reception room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Outhouse with a WC and conservatory
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Off road parking
- Private front & rear gardens
- EPC rating D
- 1133 Sq. Ft. (105.3 Sq. M)
Situated in a quiet residential location, this well presented three bedroom house is a perfect family home. Further benefits include an outhouse with a WC and a conservatory.
The ground floor comprises a reception room, a fitted kitchen/dining room and an outhouse with a WC and a conservatory. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a front garden and a driveway providing off road parking, as well as a private, well maintained rear garden with a lawn and patio area.
Heather Lane is situated off Royal Lane, within easy reach of Hillingdon Hospital, Stockley Business Park, local shops, schools and bus links to West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge Town Centre with its Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50951364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.