3 bedroom detached house for saleHallgate Lane, Pilsley, Chesterfield
- Contemporary Detached Properties
- Spacious open plan interior
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Choice of fixtures, fittings and finishes
- Off Road Parking
- 10-year NHBC Warranty
- South Facing Private Garden
- Easy Move Options Available
- Open Day - Saturdays 11am - 3pm
Available now with Help to Buy * Part Exchange considered * £5,000 Developers Deposit Assitance* 10 year NHBC guarantee * Private Garden * * Contribution to Legal Fees * Off road parking. 22% larger than the average new build 3 bed detached. Open House - Saturdays 11am – 3pm.
Contemporary designed detached family home offering over 1100sq ft of accommodation which includes an open plan living area comprising a kitchen with built in appliances along with dining area for modern family living. Lounge, guest WC, en-suite to Master Bedroom, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and large family bathroom completes this spacious home.
Situated in a quiet location with easy access to the M1, Town Centre and both Park House and Pilsley Primary Schools. The properties also has a private, south facing rear garden with patio. A block paved driveway provides off road parking.
Secure your new home today with just £499 deposit.
Hallway - 2.17 x 4.59 (7'1" x 15'0") -
Guest Wc - Having a two piece suite comprising a low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge - 3.41 x 4.59 (11'2" x 15'0") - Having TV points.
Living Kitchen / Diner - 5.69 x 4.81 (18'8" x 15'9") - A fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a large full height store cupboard and a wall mounted combi boiler. There is a spacious dining/ seating area.
Store Cupboard - A full height cupboard with a wall mounted combi boiler.
Master Bedroom - 3.37 x 3.88 (11'0" x 12'8") - A large double bedroom with en-suite. En-suite comprises a three-piece suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin and separate shower with a choice of full or half height wall tiling and vanity units. (Choices subject to build stage).
Ensuite - Having a three piece suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and separate shower with a choice of full or half height wall tiling and vanity units.
Bedroom Two - 3.05 x 4.63 (10'0" x 15'2" ) - A further large double.
Bedroom Three - 2.54 x 2.83 (8'3" x 9'3" ) - A single bedroom with large storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom - A spacious family bathroom having a three piece suite comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with thermostatic shower over. With wall tiling and fitted vanity units.
External Front - A block paved driveway provides private off road parking.
Rear - A private south facing rear garden benefiting from a large paved patio area and outside tap.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27315671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.