4 bedroom house for saleMystery Hill, Gables Drive, Hockerton, Southwell, NG25
- Cutting edge Eco House
- Communal Land, Lake and Woodland
- 4 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Kitchen, Living Room and 50ft Conservatory
- Heat Exchange Heating System
- Communal Function Room with Kitchen and Carport/Workshop
Winkworth offer this rare opportunity to acquire an energy efficient house within the award winning Hockerton Housing Project, a sustainable development of 5 homes set in 6 acres with a further 8.5 acres on an agricultural lease with sheep, chickens, vegetable production and water collection. The project has renewable solar and wind energy. As occupants and members of the Hockerton Housing Project Trading Ltd, the new owner can play a significant part in promoting sustainability through the associated business. The houses have been designed to be incredibly energy efficient reducing life cycle energy to a minimum and are among the most efficient purpose built dwellings in Europe.
HHP is tucked away in countryside on the edge of Hockerton 1.5 miles from Southwell and 7 miles from Newark with its train link to London. The village has a pub. Schools include the Lowes Wong Infant and Junior School and the excellent Minster School. Southwell is a bustling historic market town with a useful range of shops and regular markets. Boasting a strong community feel the town hosts a number of festivals and uniquely has an Apple Day to celebrate the local Bramley Apple.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50956284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTB170292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.