2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleGreen Lane, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom ground floor garden maisonette
- Private enclosed garden
- Garage & off road parking
- No forward chain
- Close to town & shops
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Conveniently located in a popular residential area, this ground floor maisonette is deceptively spacious and offered with no forward chain, it’s definitely worth a look inside! Recently decorated throughout, it’s perfect for somewhere to move straight into and put your own stamp on. Either as a place to call home, or as a buy to let investment to rent out. With both parking and a garage there’s plenty of space for storage – leave the car on the drive and pop over the road to the convenience store, just yards from the front door, or a travel little bit further and you’re in Shanklin town. The kitchen itself would definitely benefit from some modernisation, but it’s a great space and with a door out onto your own garden it has a really nice homely feel to it. The private enclosed garden is big enough for all your needs, whether it’s a kick about with the grandchildren or just a peaceful retreat on a warm summers day. Garden apartments are rarely available and are always popular in Shanklin.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge / Diner: 16'2 x 12'1 (4.93m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 12'11 x 7'3 (3.94m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 8'9 (3.74m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50960946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.