3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandringham Road, Town Moor, Doncaster
- Well presented three bedroomed semi detached
- Lounge, Dining kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Extended kitchen and conservatory
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000 A fantastic property presented to a high specification offering three bedrooms and has an extended kitchen and conservatory. The property has a garage providing ample off road parking.
With a front facing compsite door and a central heating radiator. There is an understairs storage cupboard. Access to the lounge and the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the round black resin sink. There is a four ring gas hob with an electric oven and grill, space for integrated white goods and a rear facing double glazed window. There is an integrated fridge, under cupboard lighting, downlights to the ceiling and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 19' 6" ( 2.67m x 5.94m )
A good sized conservatory with rear and side facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden. There is a gun metal grey designer radiator. There is light and power and ceramic tiled flooring. The conservatory is open plan to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" into bay window x 12' 4" into recess ( 4.06m into bay window x 3.76m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and a designer radiatorr. The focal point of the room is the wall mounted feature corrian fire.
Dining Room 12' 3" max x 12' 9" ( 3.73m max x 3.89m )
The dining room is open plan to the lounge. There is a feature chimney breast and a central heating radiator. There are solid oak french doors leading to the conservatory.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.37m x 3.61m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and a mottled copper designer radiator. There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 12' 5" ( 3.25m max x 3.78m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.88m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With two rear facing double glazed windows. A high spec bathroom fitted with a three peice suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and walk in shower. There is a concealed wall mounted boiler in the airing cupboard. There are downlights to the ceiling. There is partial tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a pebbeled area. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden with a lawned and patio areas. There is a rear gate and a block paved parking space.
Garage 8' 3" x 15' 11" ( 2.51m x 4.85m )
With power and lights. There is a rear facing double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50961324.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.