4 bedroom detached house for saleRAVENDALE ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Well proportioned four bedroom detached family home
- Highly sought after residential location a short walk from the highly regarded Signhills Infants/Junior school
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system
- Porch, hallway, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility and cloakroom
- Landing, four good sized bedrooms, shower room and separate bathroom
- Established front and rear gardens
- Ample off road parking and integrated garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
Crofts estate agents are pleased to present for sale this well maintained and beautifully proportioned four bedroom detached house found within this ever popular and sought after location a short walk from the highly regarded Signhills infant and junior school. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system this lovely home comprises entrance porch, living room with multi fuel stove, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility and cloakroom. To the first floor you find the landing, shower room and separate bathroom and finally good sized four bedrooms. Established front and rear gardens with the front creating ample off road parking and leading to the integrated garage. The rear offering lawned area complemented by an abundance of mature shrubs, trees and plants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50962431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2255606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.