3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWall Park Road, Brixham
- HOME OF THE WEEK.
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Semi Detached 3 Bedrooms with master en-suite.
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden WITH TURFING.
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN BRIXHAM
- FLOORING INCLUDED
- CALL TO VIEW ON 01803 400888
Exceptional three bedroom town house which will be ready for a Christmas move in.
Master en-suite, family bathrrom, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room. garage AND parking. Enclosed rear gardens. Call today for more information.
This lovely three bedroom semi-detached town house is located in the sought after area of Wall Park Road in Brixham.
Benefiting from a lounge and open plan kitchen/ diner with doors leading out to the rear garden, downstairs cloak room.
The first floor offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The spacious master bedroom occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from fitted wardrobes and high specification en suite facilities.
There is an enclosed rear garden, making it secure for Children & Pets. There is a single garage and driveway parking for two cars.
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
FLOORING AND TURF TO REAR GARDEN INCLUDED
Kitchen/ Dining Area 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.17m )
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 11" incl storage ( 4.24m x 3.02m incl storage )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" excl robes, to 1500mm height x 10' 5" ( 3.99m excl robes, to 1500mm height x 3.17m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50963649.html?premiumA=true
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN307215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.