3 bedroom terraced house for saleWyndene Grove, Freckleton, PR4
Withdrawn from Market
- MODERN THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE AVAILABLE
- IN SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO FRECKLETON CENTRE, SHOPS & AMENITIES
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE & MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 1 SINGLE & MODERN BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY, LARGE REAR GARDEN & GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
Harbour Properties are pleased to advertise for sale this stunning three bedroom, mid terrace house in the sought after village of Freckleton. The property is in a fantastic location on a quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance to the village centre with its shops and amenities. The property briefly comprises a good size entrance hallway and a good size lounge with wall mounted gas fireplace. There is a modern fitted kitchen/diner with integrated electric oven, hob & extractor with plenty of space for a dining table and chairs. it has double patio doors which lead out onto the large rear, west facing garden. Upstairs the property includes two large double bedrooms, a good size single bedroom and a modern bathroom. The property also boasts gas central heating, double glazed windows, driveway with parking for two cars, an external garage to the rear and easily maintained gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50963814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-F371Z66D4U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.