3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBede Street, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3SD
- Walking Distance of Sherborne
- Three Storey Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Modern Family Kitchen/Diner
- Sunny Patio Garden
- Garage & Gated Driveway
- No Onward Chain
- Built by Renowed C G Fry Developers
*** SOUGHT AFTER AREA *** Walking Distance of Sherborne Town Centre * Three DOUBLE Bedrooms * LARGE Kitchen/Diner * Ensuite * GARDEN * Gated Driveway & GARAGE *
A three storey semi-detached house, situated in the popular Fosters Field area, within walking distance of Sherborne Town Centre. The property was constructed in 2006 by renowned builders C G Fry & Son. Accommodation offers a spacious entrance hall with separate WC, a large modern family kitchen/diner with doors to the rear garden, a sitting room with gas fireplace, two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom plus the top floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a range of built-in wardrobes. Outside, there is a sunny patio garden with a water feature and trellis work, enclosed by a mixture of fencing and walling. The garden leads onto the private gated driveway with access to the detached garage. No onward chain.
The property is situated within the popular Fosters Field area of Sherborne, within walking distance of the Town Centre.
Sherborne is a sought after and well regarded town in West Dorset with a mixture of older and newer properties.
The town has a vibrant and busy high street with a variety of individual and high street shops, plus excellent educational and recreational facilities including public houses, restaurants and cafes. The town is situated alongside the historic Abbey and its grounds and was featured in The Times as one of the best places to live in 2014. Sherborne is also renowned for its public schooling with Sherborne School for Girls, Sherborne Schools for Boys, Sherborne Preparatory School and Leweston on the outskirts, as well as The Gryphon secondary comprehensive school. Other independent schools in the Dorset area include Hazlegrove, Millfield, St Mary's (Shaftesbury), Port Regis, Clayesmore and Bryanston. There is a mainline railway station at Sherborne with a regular service between Exeter St Davids and London Waterloo and the A303 trunk road (London/Exeter) is located nearby.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset Property, Wimborne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.