4 bedroom house for saleChatsworth Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- FOUR Bedroomed Family Home
- GCH & Single Glazed/Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Basement Level Office/Study
- Utility Room & Cloaks/WC
- Spacious Conservatory
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- South Facing Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: D
... FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN IN BROOKFIELD CATCHMENT...
* Situated within the Chatsworth Road Conservation Area, is this FOUR Bedroomed Family Home offering 1622 Sq. Ft. of generously proportioned living space over three floors, with a delightful Conservatory extension overlooking the south facing rear garden, in this popular residential area, well placed for the various amenities on Chatsworth Road and within walking distance of Brookfield School.
* Gas Central Heating and Wood Framed Single Glazed/Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Generous Living Room, Spacious Conservatory, Breakfast Kitchen, Basement level Office/Study, Utility Room, Cloaks/WC, Four good sized Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Separate WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing Off Street Parking, alongside a lawned garden with rockery and drystone boundary wall. The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio and generous lawn with mature planted borders and trees. Beyond here there are two further raised paved patios, garden shed and greenhouse.
General - Gas central heating (Condensing Combi Boiler)
Original wood framed single glazed and wood framed sealed unit double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 150.6 sq.m./1622 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Storm Porch - With original stained glass front entrance door which opens into the ...
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation with feature stained glass window.
Dining Room - 3.89m x 3.71m (12'9 x 12'2) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted gas stove.
Living Room - 5.00m x 3.71m (16'5 x 12'2) - A second generous front facing reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth, insets and open grate.
Original picture rail and coving.
French doors open and lead through into the ...
Brick/Double Glazed Conservatory - 7.75m x 2.64m (25'5 x 8'8) - A spacious Conservatory with a tiled floor and two sets of French doors which overlook and open onto the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.58m x 3.40m (11'9 x 11'2) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of pine wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include a fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a range cooker with fitted extractor hood over.
Tiled flooring and downlighting to the ceiling.
Original coving and a stable door giving access into the Conservatory. A further door gives access to a staircase which leads down to ....
On The Lower Ground Floor -
Office/Study - 3.66m x 2.77m (12'0 x 9'1) - A generous and versatile room having downlighting to the ceiling.
Utility Room - 1.96m x 1.78m (6'5 x 5'10) - Having a work surface with base unit below, together with space for a tumble dryer.
Downlighting to the ceiling.
Cloaks/Wc - Containing a 2-piece white suite comprising of a low flush WC and wash hand basin with tiled spalshback.
Vinyl flooring and downlighting to the ceiling.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With original stained glass windows and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.94m x 3.71m (12'11 x 12'2) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 3.35m (11'1 x 11'0) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom with cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three - 3.71m x 2.49m (12'2 x 8'2) - A rear facing good sized single bedroom having a feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Four - 3.68m x 2.41m (12'1 x 7'11) - A good sized front facing single bedroom having a feature cast iron fireplace.
Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Separate Wc - Containing a 2-piece suite comprising of a corner wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing Off Street Parking, alongside a lawned garden with rockery and drystone boundary wall.
The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio area and generous lawn with mature planted borders and trees. Beyond here there are two further raised paved patio areas, garden shed and greenhouse.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27316365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.