2 bedroom terraced house for salePilgrims Way, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Westerly Facing Lounge with Access to the Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Westerly Facing Low Maintenance Garage
- Garage and Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and the Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * A rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Terraced House which is located in a highly desired position on the outskirts of Nyetimber Village and within a short walk to a variety of amenities including 16th and 18th Century Character Pubs, Convenience Stores, a Post Office, a lovely Cafe, the Sea Front and many more. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a westerly facing Lounge, a modern fitted Kitchen / Dining Room, a modern Bathroom and ground floor Cloakroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the Rear, the westerly facing garden is mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance and there is also allocated parking and a Garage located in a nearby compound.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with a stairwell to the first floor landing. Door to the lounge, kitchen / dining room and cloakroom. Further door to a deep under stair storage cupboard and a meter cupboard (housing the electric meter and consumer unit). Radiator.
Cloakroom - Low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 3.35m x 2.39m (11' x 7'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the beautifully well maintained communal gardens. Modern fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated and consealed fridge and freezer. Space for a washing machine. Space for dining table and chairs. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler (serviced yearly).
Lounge - 4.52m x 3.20m (14'10 x 10'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio doors providing lovely views and access to the westerly facing rear garden. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator.
First Floor Landing - Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Further door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Access to the loft space with a drop down ladder with the benefit of boarding, lighting and insulation.
Bedroom One - 4.52m x 3.18m (14'10 x 10'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes with bi-folding doors providing ample hanging and shelving space. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.52m x 2.21m (14'10 x 7'3) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.49m x 2.01m (8'2 x 6'7) - Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower and fitted shower screen. Consealed W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Work surface space. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Rear - Low maintenance westerly facing rear garden. Mainly laid to patio and enclosed by panel board fencing. Detached timber shed. Rear gated access.
Front - Boarders flouring from an array of colourful plants and shrubs.
Parking - Allocated parking located in nearby compound (numbered 8).
Garage - Garage located in a nearby compound, numbered 8 with an up and over door.
Additional Information - There is a service charge of £140.00 per annum approximately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50965110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27316443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.