3 bedroom flat for saleCarnarvon Road, London E15
- Three Bedroom Period Conversion
- Spread Over Two Floors
- High Standard of Finish Throughout
- Two Bathrooms
- Decked and Patio Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Over 1055 Square Feet
- Fantastic First Home or Buy to Let
A stunning split level apartment enviably positioned on the top two floors of this impressive Victorian House. This spacious conversion is presented beautifully throughout. The property comprises of three generously proportioned bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room boasting underfloor heating, superb reception room with two large windows offering an abundance of natural light, ripe for entertaining. Stylish separate kitchen and luxurious bathroom suite. To the rear of the property is the fabulous private garden with decked patio area and on street permit parking is also available. Carnarvon Road is very well placed for the transport facilities of Stratford Central, Maryland Station and Forest Gate. Connections will improve even further once Crossrail is completed in 2018. Westfield is within close proximity as well as the Olympic Park. A fantastic home finished to an excellent standard, please call the helpful sales team on 0208 981 2670 to book your must see viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50965701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 648928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.