4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTilehurst Road, Reading, RG30
- Four bedrooms, guest suite with en suite shower
- Sitting room with bay window and fireplace
- Kitchen with separate breakfast room
- Two further linked reception rooms; EPC rating: D
- First floor bathroom and ground floor wet room
- Established southerly aspect private garden
This bay fronted semi-detached home is set back from the road with a gated frontage and enjoys a southerly aspect rear garden and is being sold with no onward chain. Located a short walk from the town centre and ideal for Reading West station, the property benefits from easy access to transport links, schools and Prospect Park. Featuring flexible living accommodation with the option of three reception rooms and a ground floor wet room that could be used for an annexe. Upstairs the four bedrooms are complimented by a modern bathroom suite and an ensuite shower to the guest bedroom.
Sitting Room 4.65m (15'3) x 3.66m (12')
Dining Room 3.61m (11'10) x 2.49m (8'2)
Family Room 8.48m (27'10) x 4.24m (13'11)
Kitchen 3m (9'10) x 2.62m (8'7)
Bedroom One 4.88m (16') x 3.66m (12')
Bedroom Two 3.94m (12'11) x 2.79m (9'2)
Bedroom Three 3.63m (11'11) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bedroom Four 2.74m (9') x 2.74m (9')
Enjoying a southerly aspect with good privacy the property features a patio area that skirts the rear of the house and leads to an established lawned garden with shrub beds. A further pathway leads to the rear of the garden, there is side gate access to the front of the property and a single garage, currently used for storage due to the limited width of the access at the side of the property.
The property is approached via a gated brick paved driveway with generous off road parking.
The loft has a drop down ladder and a velux window.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50965842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.