4 bedroom detached house for saleCharming detached period cottage in hugely popular village
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Period Detached 4 Bedroom Cottage
- Located In The Desirable Village Of Peter Tavy
- Parking For A Number Of Cars
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Generous Dining Room With Feature Fireplace & Aga
- Within Dartmoor National Park
- Pretty Garden
- Near To The Historic Town Of Tavistock
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Nestled in the hugely popular village of Peter Tavy, this 4 bedroom detached period cottage is blessed with a real sense of charm. You approach the property by a 5 bar gate to a parking area for about 3 cars. Through the wooden stable door into a porch, perfect for taking off your walking boots if you have been on the moors. You enter the generously proportioned dining room with feature stone chimney breast housing the beautiful royal blue range cooker. The kitchen is located beyond, styled with beautiful country-style units with a polished granite work surface and ceramic 'Belfast' sink.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50966229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8211421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.