3 bedroom apartment for saleHawarden Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedroom Ex-Warner Apartment
- Shared Rear Garden
- 120 Year Lease
- Loft Converted
- Two Bathroom
- Moments from Blackhorse Road (Victoria Line)
- Arranged over two floors
- Close to Walthamstow Marshes
A wonderfully bright and spacious three bedroom ex-Warner apartment located in Waltham Forest's Blackhorse Village area. Lovingly extended over two floors, Design & Decor is charmingly stylish throughout, with a flawlessly maintained shared rear garden. Blackhorse Road tube is a five minute walk.
The garden consists of a small patio, opening out onto a lush, lengthy lawn, with a secluded al-fresco dining space at the end.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying the classic Warner layout, with its generous room sizes and not an inch of wasted space. The front reception is an impressive 200 square feet, brightly lit by a trio of large windows.
Both first floor bedrooms are solid doubles of well over 100 square feet, while upstairs in the loft conversion you have the 160 square foot master, complete with dual skylights, an en suite shower room and plenty of independent eaves storage.
With the wide open blue and green space of Walthamstow Marshes just a short stroll to the West, and Blackhorse Road station (twenty minutes direct to Oxford Circus) less than five minutes walk away you have the ideal blend of country and city living on your doorstep.
- At 120 years, the lease won't cause you any worries.
- You're well served for schools, with five primary secondaries just moments away, all rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
- Blackhorse Workshop, a rapidly growing cafe, community center and local institution, is just a ten minute walk.
Reception Room - 5.3m x 3.5m (17'4" x 11'5") -
Kitchen - 2.6m x 1.5m (8'6" x 4'11") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.5m (8'6" x 4'11") -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 3.5m (12'1" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.3m (11'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 5.0m x 3.4m (16'4" x 11'1") -
Ensuite - 2.9m x 1.2m (9'6" x 3'11") -
Eaves Storage - 3.1m x 2.0m (10'2" x 6'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER ...
"We've loved living here. Considering it's so close to the tube, this is a really peaceful area. It's wonderful having the huge open space of Walthamstow Marshes and the Wetlands so nearby. It's really the best of both worlds. The flat is cosy and light, and the perfect size. There's even a secret safe in one of the bedrooms. The neighbours are really friendly. We will especially miss the lovely big garden, which we've loved relaxing in and looking after. Watching the birds and beasts from the bay window is a delight. Oh, and the brunch at Blackhorse Workshop is second to none!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50966781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27316642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.