3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFulwood Avenue, Grange Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7NT
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Three Vehicles
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** DECEPTIVLEY SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN BLACKPOOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom end-terrace family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Blackpool Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, dining room with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for up to three vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.