3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigher Walton Road, Higher Walton, Preston, PR5
- Victorian mid terrace house
- Large lounge, porch
- Modern dining kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom suite
- Good sized patio rear garden with stunning views
- There is no chain with the sale
Beautifully presented Victorian mid terrace house, entrance vestibule, good sized lounge displaying living flame effect gas fire, large modern fitted dining kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, white family bathroom suite, patio rear garden with stunning countryside views, no chain delay..
Higher Walton is a village on the outskirts of Hoghton with easy access to the city of Preston. Local Primary Schools and Nurseries are provided and motorway links are within a short drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50967741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.