2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Barrack Road, Walmer, CT14
- Within Earshot Of Deal Bandstand
- 2 Bedroom Cottage
- Sitting Room
- Utility Room And Cloakroom
- Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Gas Heating System
- Courtyard Gardens
- Short Stroll To The Beach
- Sole Agent
Situated in an enviable location just off of The Strand in Walmer with its eclectic mix of shops is this 2 bedroom end of terrace cottage considered an ideal weekend retreat or delightful permanent home. Within earshot of Deal Bandstand the accommodation offered includes on the ground floor a lounge which measures 11'6 x 10'10 to the front. To the rear there is a kitchen/dining room measuring 11'6 x 10'9 along with a most useful utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there is a double aspect master bedroom measuring 11'11 x 11 and a double aspect second bedroom which measures 11'11 x 7'3 along with a three piece shower room. All windows and doors are double glazed and a gas heating system is installed. There is a small paved courtyard to the front of the cottage along with a similar courtyard to the rear. The seaside town of Deal has an excellent range of independent shops, weekly markets, two Castles, wonderful architecture and a quarter mile long Pier affording views of the historic seafront. Deal came first in the Daily Telegraph's 10 top spots to lay your beach towel and was praised for being 'the genuine Georgian article'.
Kitchen/ Diner : 3.27m x 3.50m (10'9" x 11'6")
Lounge : 3.29m x 3.50m (10'10" x 11'6")
Bedroom 1 : 3.35m x 3.63m (10'12" x 11'11")
Bedroom 2 : 2.22m x 3.63m (7'3" x 11'11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THOMA_002820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.